Sascha Mojtahedi is the CEO of Bunz. The Bunz App uses its BTZ token to facilitate peer-to-peer bartering and purchases, while also compensating users for interacting with brands.
In this episode, Sascha and I discuss:
– The $325 billion-dollar “data and attention economy” Bunz is tapping into
– The difference between the Brave Browser BAT (Basic Attention Token) model and the Bunz BTZ (Bunz Trading Zone) model
– The simple yet clever business model that Bunz uses to drive revenue while generously compensating its users – what Sascha calls, “the 60% promise”
[02:01] – Who is Sascha Mojtahedi and what is Bunz (and BTZ)? Introduction and overview
[08:03] – How Sascha built his own home
[10:14] – A comparison of BTZ with BAT (Basic Attention Token)
[15:45] – The Bunz business model
[19:03] – Sascha’s thoughts on the Blockchain “Killer App”
[24:04] – Frederick’s Bunz story
[26:19] – Sascha’s perspective on the Blockchain space in 10 years
[29:25] – His parting piece of advice
[31:21] – How to get in touch with Sascha
[59:46] – Conclusion
SASCHA’S TALK AT REBUILD
– TD Bank
– “Double coincidence of wants” – barter
– Bunz Website (download the app and use the code, “REBUILD” to get 2,500 BTZ)
– Sascha’s Bunz handle: @zerocool (on the Bunz App)
Blinkist is a digital learning app that takes key insights from over 2,000 of the world’s bestselling non-fiction books and summarizes them into 15-minute chunks that you can listen to or read on any device.
They have over 2 million users, and they add 40 new books every month. It’s like reading on steroids!
Two blockchain books you can immediately check out are:
- Blockchain Revolution by Don and Alex Tapscott (see episode 13)
- The Age of Cryptocurrency: Paul Vigna and Michael Casey (see episode 15)
So I invite you to join me on this reading journey with our partner Blinkist. You can sign up for a free trial and if you like it, continue on with a monthly or annual subscription.